HOME INSPECTIONS are performed by Greg Bertaux, professional engineer, licensed, certified and insured Home Inspector, Mold Assessor, Termite Inspector, Wind Mitigation Inspector. Quality home inspections give you assurance and peace of mind during the hectic home buying process. Greg is an experienced professional with more than 25 years designing, building, and inspecting residential and commercial properties. As the most trusted Home Inspector and Mold Assessor on the Treasure Coast, Greg is is also a licensed Professional Engineer and is focused on total client satisfaction and is ideally suited to deliver the quality service you want at the best price.
CAUTION: In Florida Home Inspections are NOT equal.
Do not be mislead - anyone can get a Florida home inspector license. There are no requirements for experience or a high school diploma.
Other home inspectors are likely not properly insured. Liability insurance of $300,000 is required by the state of Florida. However, the state never confirms nor requires proof of insurance to be submitted.
Beware of These Tell-Tale Signs:
1. Website, flyer, business card with no personal photo
2. Person not an ASHI Certified Inspector.
3. No street address or reference to your community
4. No verifiable education or experience
5. Calls always answered with a message or service
6. Vehicle with no permanently affixed logo.
7. Franchise, toll-free number or out of area phone.
8. Uses an "assistant" that is not licensed.
9. Person is not insured for "home inspections" for required $300,000.
Serving The Treasure and Space Coasts, Vero Beach, Melbourne, Sebastian, Palm Bay, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie & Stuart