The Right Choice
CAUTION: In Florida Home Inspections are NOT equal.
Other home inspectors are likely not properly insured. Liability insurance of $300,000 is required by the state of Florida. However, the state never confirms nor requires proof of insurance to be submitted.
Beware Of These Tell-Tale Signs:
2. No street address or reference to your community
3. No verifiable education or experience
4. Calls always answered with a message or service
5. Vehicle with no permanently affixed logo.
6. Franchise, toll-free number or out of area phone.
7. Uses an “assistant” that is not licensed.
8. Person is not insured for “home inspections” for required $300,000.
Greg Bertaux: Home inspector with over 30 Years of experience on the Treasure Coast.
Serving Vero Beach, Sebastian, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Melbourne and Brevard, Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin Counties.
For More Information…
Should I Be Worried About Mold In My Home?
Save on your Insurance by having a Wind Mitigation Inspection. 100% money back guarantee.
About GREG BERTAUX, HOME INSPECTOR – PE, CIEC, HI, ACI, MRSA, CPO, CAM